Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Today I felt lucky....so utterly lucky that my anscistors have made a place for me that no one can take away....not even god. The destiny that they left for me is here that every time I am upset or blissfully happy....I visit my village home and take a breadth thanking them for the solace. I thank them for keeping me in a safe heaven...out of war and famine, disease and crime. I thank them for giving me clean air and clear sky....virgin water and unspoilt forests....beautiful mountain and majestic rivers....that they knew their DNA would remain ever safe and thrive here....I may not have towering skyscaper...but I have sky touching mountains. The birds and the flowers and the trees....the romance of the nature and the songs of the air....today I realized that I am very lucky to leave this legacy to my son and daughter that they will have same grateness one day. As I smell the grass and watch waves of rice terracs.....as I see the plume of smoke in winter and people carrying oranges in their bamboo basket...as I pick up fresh vegitable from my garden and milk the cow....as I feel the soil beneath my feet...the same soil felt by my anscistors...that I have this space which I proudly call Home and my Country that my children will gracefully call theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment