Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

He stood there....his gho groomed like unseasoned barber scessoring median's cascading lock....poor man I sympathized.I stride little closer and out of common fondness I extended my greeting. Hi he said indifferently and with diluted emotion. We spoke many a thing of petty matters.....I noticed tonal sadness and physical stress in him. He smoked and chewed and drank. I fixed myself in his un-typical social display. So inquired on his health. I got the same involuntary answer all of us are use to. I am good while obvious like a giant. Then I cannoned him with the most typical question of Bhutanese conversation....man how is your wife? With little discomfort and constipated countenance he shifted a little. He soloed at gluttol husk....we divorced....I could not but believe less n I shouted at low pitched note....what? He continued.....with little resistance and more machinacle accent. He did not blamed his wife but took all the burden of guilt unto himself...he said' just a little human mistake i made.....to hold a hand of a beauty at my work place and it became ocean of reasons for my wife to burn our 15 years of nuptial abundance.....he said, i made that mistake.....and she made hers. He tried to stop his internal tsunami but it metamorphised into a volcano of loud wealing.....out of drawning tears and salt I could just hear......my children.....my kids. Forever.....he swallowed a big gulp of tears....rubbed his nose.....cranked his alto and drove away. I stood there...

No comments:

Post a Comment