Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2019

April wind.....(in love with)
Life is beautiful when all the cogs are in place. The enigma is displacement of one or other gear system in time......the prespective of displacement comes with the infinities within the probabilities. I remain there in one of the probabilities to be swallowed by the unknown. The chasm of moment bays the undeniable ruthlessness and I remain there offering my entity to be oxidised into organic nothingness. The fluttering wings ceases to beat and the gravity becomes tall and fatty grisly ghost. The fangs that scissors through the helpless pejorative dances the sweet adversity... i remain there. The raging flame out of volcanic contemplatation gnaws through my consciousness and i remain there.....the vanity of cacophonies teases my morality of existance and I up it to exponential exploration.....this is my destiny. I horse to thulo dhunga, gaze at horizon and meet my aspirations evaporating....its the April wind that blows away the dust....its the same wind that carries fig leaves and my dreams....I sit on the terrace embankment, search on my sling bag and fish out Fedrich Forsheth, i guess it was Jericho....dig my head deep into its beautiful suspense and kiss my oblivion. Its a journey in future.....that last puff of fluidity and the nirvana....liberation.

No comments:

Post a Comment