Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2019

(WHY MY WIFE DECIDED TO SEPERATE FROM HER JOB POSITION....MoH)

I live to love my country. I am not like those who glorify higher entities to present "Patriotism" and warm executive seats and drive V12 engines. I am a teacher and I have committed to change steriotype in my country. I have an old monk beard and pony tail......I drink and do everything out of my professional mandate as any human desire would demand. Yet, I have sustained my profession for 20 years...except for few professional conflicts.
I am a father of two children and I am professional teacher, husband, son, father, friend and hero of enchantmant. I am not happy in my Gross National Happiness Country. Lets be honest....its sime idealistic impossible from Aristotle and Plato's Republic.
That, I and my wife started our prifessional carrer as anyone would....with a dream of having family and friends around. That we, without realization, served my country, king and people with the best possible abilities and commitments. To my virtues, I did my best.....its a history we, me and my wife created in our lives....
That, serving in different capacities for last 20 years (19 for my wife), and serving at difficult and faraways places with challanges of their own....having fought our own personal and professional battles and wars....having aged our times...we served in Wangdiphodrang Dzongkhag for almost about 11 years without any glitches and movement. As any normal family would wish for and as per the charter of transfer system, in line with education and health ministry's GNH policy we applied for transfer. We opted tsirang....home transfer but optioned Paro and Thimphu. My ministry, Education rewarded me with transfer to Paro. I was happy....the GNH mode.
However, my wife did not get transfer. Her transfer was witheld on " Merital" ground. Minisrty of Health decided on spousing system or otherwise. We appeal to HRMS and approached to honourable secretary (health) for the re evaluation of our transfer....but to no avail. We did it for 3 times. We were systemacally divorced by the system....I call it GNH divorce.... We started to believe to devorce because of millions of family problems....the gas, the laundry, the berakfast, the rental. The final nail was my daughter who is in class 2 and has to endure papa's temperment. Just imagine father tendering his daughter out of trial and error methodologies....the food, the cloths, the usual ways of day today affairs....my predecament is I never could manage her Kira....I wore it opposite ways and I cried. Then I realized, profession is just a crap in feont of my family.....family first no matter what. I decided to throw my resignation.
My wife, out of her motherly aptitude and natural conscience, volunteered to give her resignation. She gave unto closer alternative. My wife who has served our beloved country for last 19 years was forced to give resignation just to save her family.......
I salute my wife for her courage and commitment.
I guesstimate 50 percent of civil servants may be married......you may guess howmany of these people are separated......
(I have written this post for myself.....opinion or otherwise....i as a authour is sole responsible for this nareative....and I want to dedicate my wife's resignation to very citizen of my country for a deeper gnh family meaning and agency policy)

No comments:

Post a Comment