Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Kailash Shongbhen Rai a living conflict with the millions conflicts. Disclaimer by itself.


The luxury of little time I get out of my billions appointments, 99.99 of them unbusiness and personal waste.....I happen to be chewing anigma....social hypocrisy which put me under the finest radar of dissemblance....the huge one and I tender it with honour. The innuendoes are such prostitutes I get easily get seduced into the realm of temptations.......the wine and the flesh. I think its for the love of piece of meat, I have become sinner.....please, get my pun corrected. This month in the Nation's Calander is a "No Meat" month....meaning, citizens are supposed not to eat meat. You may argue how come citizens....the answer is if it is a national agenda, it percolates to citizenry as well. Well, let me compromise and change the statement....It is merit earning month...all believers are trying hard to collect truck loads of best Karmas for their afterlife odyssey.....the anigma cracked under my maxillo-mandibullary pressure, exerted with molar scholarship. I got billions of barnacles under my eye lids, sparkling with laughters......I towed out the enemy of my pleasure out of my mouth and gave it an empirical gaze....It was a big and sturdy meta carpel out of pig's limb. I got denture shock........and I jumped into spontaneity of the occassion.
The contemplation was scarey and paradoxically raping. It raped me to its end. This is merit earning moment, no meat occassion and you are cracking on animal bones......i bleeded further.......it was the same pig I was devouring on winked at me and hurtingly oozed his anger....sinner. Further, the religiosocieties ostracized me in theory. Buddhist first....no meat month and you are munching fleshes and bones...you will go to hell and get fried for 500 cycles. Hindus stared at me and deep fried me in million degrees oil...you eat beef and buff....you are banished to hell....then I encounter Muslims.....they pelted me with billion stoned and planned me to exile in hell because I am eating pigs and hogs.....Buddha, Mahammad, Shiva all angry with me....all have banished me. I am alerady in worse term with Jesus Christ......he asked me to scratch his back while I was hanging on a vertical cliff........ This makes me a refugee in religion and I do not have certificate for Heaven after life. I argued with these epitomes.... I thought I was eating food and a source of protein. 56 billions of animals are culled, killed or otherwise, in a year. I just could munch decimal point followed by infinite numbers of zero and finally 1, yet I get this verdict from cows, and pigs and bufalloes. I finally decided to cancel my application to Vegeterian Heaven. I am applying my Visa, greencard or citizenship to Omnivorous Heaven..........I love piece of meat......

No comments:

Post a Comment