Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2019

APE-ING the Fake Ape
(With Love....)
I started my formal Education way back in 80s. That was a very long time back by human time....and ofcourse, amazing in a sense that my family let me into the then classrooms. The vague memory of me, myself scudding to school unwillingly or with much exictment depending on the circumstances, is a story in itself. My gurus were enlightened being on their own terms....buddhas in their own accords and i have my highest honour and regards forever for them. I sat on the floor, furnished by tropical tree planks and unengineered carpentership gaping as much as 3 inches wide. I went to school with Slate and chalk Stubbs....that was then.....I learnt the ways of education, the skills, values, life skills, morals.....in my time there was nothing like fake vanities like scouting, value education, democracy, laws, counseling, advocasies of millions manifestations and awareness programs....there was no Kegans (probably he was too young), there was no Piza nor roties.....no COmpetencies based xyz, nor such things like child rights, women rights, human rights.....it was perfect timing....i did not hear about Green house and global warming politics nor heard of Aids and hapatitis.....did not hear of N10, Gravity and the family I grew up with locals and organic produce.....the Hengwama...local brews, the Bhaang, Marijuana, the chickens, pigs, cattles,b uffaloes, horses and the muttons........I know what duscomfort is, I know what polotics is....I know what happens during political disharmony.........i graduated every adversities and educated myself....that is why, I take pride in my attitude.........However, time changed but its not much. Time in terms of universal measurement has gone much....Bhutan is just 44 years in my timeline.....yet, it has gained infinite disharmonies and discords.....the cultural dilutions, community distrust, chasmic rich and poor extermities, radicalism, corruptions...you name it. And finally the case of APE ing tbe fake. For each fake ape, there is 20 years of price to pay.......education is taking a nose five like the eagle nosedive..........the statics figure is misleading and the people who are at 96 with mathematical analysis are bosses........blind leads blind and becomes blind leaders...finest of course but what about those of us who are not blind.....two days in Finland or a week in Singapore dosent make you one of them......i have been here for 44 years yet i have difficulty in making a sense. What are we looking for.....a majic wand or Alladins Lamp....n.such things happens in only someone smarts mind.........for me I would go for Asian system of education....how about Chinese guide or indian system....I cant travel to Finland and Australia.....I checked on Nobel Prize Winner list fir my satisfaction......its the USA.....the land of refugees and the land of Open Mind. To be high, lets open up.....lets give up what is irrelavent and burry them 100 meters i deep crust.....it not the fish its the water which defines the fish......do not give me that southern hemesphere crap nor that of north pole...I want something of my Organic civilazation........

No comments:

Post a Comment