Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Today, I gymmed harder and shorter. There was this emptyness chasing me....and I guess I ran harder. As I sat on my foyer and watched my plants grow into innocent looking vegetation, their tender tendrils longing for the love and support, I see emotions in them. The buds are just about to burst open like a virgin, explosive and yet unconditionally happening.....the sky became darker, the black puffs blanketing the blue serinity, the tekephone tower at the distance, just blending with the evening. Its not a regular evening.....its laden with sombre objectivities and is harbingering little less happiness some where on this world...perhaps, its here. The lining of the hill side became more ghostly, the trees metamorphosing into demons and demoness straight from the greekian methology. Slowly, the children disappeared into hollow spaces, the wheels cruzed heavily and love birds started their courtship....With no intention, the gaze kept on....the heaven escaped from the layers of clumonimbus and displayed her inspiration, like the northen sky happily working on electrical inpunities. I realized that I was still on the run....and she is right, though idealistically. I bet on circular arguments, not losing my score but I saw her bleeding for her man.....I kneeled on and threw my sword....losing this battle....but, she, like a phoenix spread her wings and flanked me like the big bird of Sindbad....with jewles n diamonds....precious stones and emaralds of life experiences that I would give to those unsatisfied souls, complaining on destiny right at my vicinity.....the bird flew back, not even realizing its minute cargo.......the droplets of crying sky fell on my gaze.....I stood in time and time will.......she dissolved in my tears, rolled down my cheeks, fell on earth n thawed into nothingness.....in the complex equation sweet void......

No comments:

Post a Comment