Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I am in love all over again....in love head over heels....and the music started to sound lot more sweeter, lot more melodious and lot  more touching, bundled with appeals and attracts....as i started to listen to instrumentals flute, each note it whistled remained me of my maiden, sweetheart....deep and purposeful....the violin strings teased me as the player sawed his bow, even the sadest note enlivened with happiness.....the sarangi sizzled with complexities of sound smithing into transcendental effusions of my heart. The Saxophone bleated with utter energy of synchronized sound that sang the name of my lady.....the madal drummed and hummed the mutshunga, the binayoo, the guitar....and more and many more all sounded in the orchestrated symphony of sound that touched the deepest and highest, heaviest and the lightest emotions tingling at the marina of my foot and dancing at the everest of my heart. In me love swelled with fireworks of sound straight from Chinese festivities and the falling felt like never ending chasm of beneath the earth enigmatically charming. The fingers fiddled and danced, eyes closed in the pleasure of emotional journey, shuttling and slinging beyond the gravity.....far ahead of time, space and light itself.....and through the blended concoction of sound, through the thin ether of space, through the plank's ticking of time, through the blanket of light....she smiles blisfully , she teases with charisma, she gazes with unblinking thoughts, she touches with mesmerizing mastery, she twinkles and glows like the midnight sky......as the night slips away silently, ruthless longing tames this soul domesticating through the noose of deeply painful happiness...........yet i know, that we see the same moon and the same  tomorrow.......and tomorrow you will read me and smile away that cravings, those moments you gave me in total loneliness.........the sound of bangles and earrings, ungoing buttons and the flying jeans..............I see the colours I always asked you.......the rainbows in perfect curvature........goodnight, my eyes are as heavy as goliathian cargo, just blurring and catching billions of floaters........in my Odyssey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment